Monday, February 10, 2014

Discovering 2014: Bubble Wands

Discovering 2014 is a personal goal to complete a daily project throughout the year!

Today's project was Bubble Wands, fashioned after this picture found on Pinterest. This is a pretty quick craft that you could do for or with kids. I used about a foot or so of 18-gauge wire and some chunky beads. 20-gauge wire would likely work just fine as well, and the length you can vary depending on what you want

I made the purple by looping and wrapping the top then having a single wire at the bottom, and the brown by folding the wire in half, wrapping a few times, then having a double pronged bottom. Both I curled in after the beads were on; the purple with a flat spiral and the brown spiral curling outward.


I ran into the problem of being unable to take a picture while blowing bubbles, so once again my husband kindly obliged.

Tomorrow's project is Whipped Cream Frosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment