Thursday, February 27, 2014

Discovering 2014: Personalized Frames

Discovering 2014 is a personal goal to complete a daily project throughout the year!

Today's project was Personalized Frames. The idea came from a gift my sister-in-law gave all the ladies in the family for the holiday. It had our first name initial on a scrapbook paper background in a 4x6 matte frame.

For this, I picked up a 4x6 matted frame from the dollar store. I had some leftover green matte that I ended up using for the backdrop, as well as an extra iron-on transfer from a value pack I got many moons ago.
After adhering the rose iron-on with Mod Podge (any glue should work), I used some of my scrapbook embellishments to jazz it up and closed up the frame. I think I'll send it to my mom for Mother's Day this year!

The Flavored Marshmallow update is still yet to come this evening. We've been working on it and have them cut into strips and were letting the sticky insides solidify some before cubing the remainder.

Tomorrow's project is a Dry Erase Frame!

No comments:

Post a Comment