Thursday, January 23, 2014

Discovering 2014: Chakra Jewelry

Discovering 2014 is a personal goal to complete a daily project throughout the year!

My day 23 project was Chakra Jewelry. The seven colors (energies) of a chakra are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet (you can read more here). I love seeing chakra jewelry, and some of fantastic pins are these earrings by Wire Sculpture, this bracelet by Love Pray Jewelry, and this chunky bracelet by Connie Hanna on Etsy.

I thought I had all the appropriate colors, but sadly I'm missing indigo in my design. So my final earrings and bracelet aren't the full chakra, but I got it the closest I could. Next time I'm looking for beads I will definitely pay closer attention to this detail!

This wasn't part of today's project, but I also completed a bracelet for a co-worker this evening and wanted to share the picture. She was my not-so-Secret Santa and sent me these gorgeous Czech Fire Polished beads, so I made her a bracelet featuring them and will send it to her tomorrow!

Tomorrow's project is a Worry Ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment