Friday, January 17, 2014

Discovering 2014: Pom Pom Hair Clips

 Discovering 2014 is a personal goal to complete a daily project throughout the year!

 My day 17 project makes a record for shortest write-up, I think! Today I tackled Pom Pom Hair Clips, inspired by this pin by Spoonful. There really wasn't anything else to show aside from my supplies and the finished product.

Get some craft pom poms, covered hair clips, googly eyes and a hot glue gun. Decide what you want to do with your pom poms (I decided making little caterpillars would be cute), and then glue the pom poms and googly eyes onto the hair clip appropriately. Let the glue dry and you have some cute and simple hair clips!


Here's my grosgrain ribbon caterpillar hair clip project from last year, in case you hadn't seen it yet!

Tomorrow's project is Bottle Pendants!

No comments:

Post a Comment